The popular Time for Better English series has been developed to assist in the understanding of conventions in grammar, punctuation, spelling, writing and the reading of various text types. Activities in reading have been developed around the NAPLAN framework while definitions and conventions follow the guidelines set out in the Australian Curriculum.
These English primary school books help with grammar, punctuation, spelling, writing, reading and text types.
Benefits & Features:
• An English set of texts for teachers and students.
• Save searching for lesson content.
• Quantifiable activities
• Spelling lists, rules and activities
• Detailed grammar activities in each unit.
• A teaching overview and register for each unit and its components is provided.
- Year 1 Primary School Books
- Year 2 Primary School Books
- Year 3 Primary School Books
- Year 4 Primary School Books
- Year 5 Primary School Books
- Year 6 Primary School Books